Global America Title Services, LLC has implemented multiple industry best practice procedures and systems including:
- Establishing and maintaining current licenses to conduct the business of title insurance and settlement services
- Cloud Computing
- Privacy Software
- E-mail Screening Services with App-River
- Encrypted E-mail Systems and Document Delivery Systems that are password protected for any documents and correspondence that contain NPI
- Scanned and Shredded Files
- Password Guests for WIFI
- Restricted Computer and Disaster Recovery Plans
- Positive pay and Rhynosystems as fraud prevention tools when dealing with our escrow accounts.
Global America Title Services, LLC has adopted real estate settlement procedures and policies that help ensure compliance with Federal and State Consumer Financial Laws as applicable to the Settlement Process. Adopting such procedures and continual ongoing employee training help ensure that Global America Title Services, LLC can meet all the State, Federal, and contractual obligations governing the Settlement. With such policies and procedures in place, our clients can be rest assured that the correct rates are being charged for the services provided.
Global America Title Services, LLC has adopted and maintains strict written procedures related to title policy production, delivery, reporting and premium remittance. Adherence to such policy and procedures for the production, delivery, and remittance of title insurance policies helps ensure that Global America Title Services, LLC meet our legal and contractual obligations. With such policies and procedures in place, our clients can be rest assured that their documents are being recorded in an expedited manner and their policy will be issued within 30 days from the closing.
Global America Title Services, LLC. Maintains appropriate professional liability insurance and fidelity coverage. Having sufficient professional liability insurance in place assures our clients that Global America Title Services, LLC has the financial capacity to stand behind our professional services.
Global America Title Services, LLC maintains strict written procedures for resolving consumer complaints. Adopting such procedures for receiving and addressing consumer complaints further assures our clients that if they have any complaints they will be resolved in an expedited manner.
Global America Title Services, LLC has also developed numerous internal procedures to prevent wire fraud.
We are well versed in new regulation changes to the title industry, called TRID, that were implemented in 2015.
Weekly staff training sessions and monthly compliance training sessions are held for our team to keep everyone up-to-date on rapidly evolving compliance rules.
In addition, we have obtained best practices certification by the standards our industry association has set forth.
Here are a few of the ways we have gone above and beyond to protect you and your information:
- Secure Website – We want to protect your information from the moment you contact us.
- Secure Email – Any emails that ask about or contain private information are sent securely encrypted.
- Vulnerability Scan – We’ve had a third party vulnerability assessment conducted where they have tested all of our systems to make sure they are not accessible by hackers.
- Firewall – We recently added a new hardware firewall as added security for all Internet traffic going in and out of our offices.
- Offsite Backups – Offsite backups prevent data loss in the event of a disaster
- Cybersecurity Insurance – We also carry the newly recommended cyber insurance to protect any affected parties if there ever was a data breach.
- Clean Desk Policy – All files and paperwork must be locked every night.